News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[FIXED] Can't install VM rev 1039

Started by patrik60, November 16, 2007, 20:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrik60

I can't install the newest version of VM. After the first part, when I'm asked either to go directly to the shop or install sample datas I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vmGet() in /home/********/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php on line 37

A second error: I did ftp it also on an other server. In this case I get an empty "Thank you" page after checking out. Since I can't make a fresh install I can't check it there. My version on the other server has a lot of changes.

patrik

aravot

I haven't tried a fresh install of 1039 however ftp-ing files has worked for me, I am going to try a fresh install tonight.

patrik60

yes, ftp works fine. but when buying an article, after checking out i get an empty thank you page. it works when I'm undoing the changes in ps_checkout.php.

jenkinhill

Confirmed - unable to install com-virtuemart for rev. 1039

Error occurs when populating database.

Database Version: 4.1.22
PHP Version: 4.4.4
Web Server: Apache
VirtueMart 1.1: Ver. 1039
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5 Beta3+ Rev 9328 9 November
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gben

Same problem. Seems installation of the component doesn't install subdirectories. I then tried to install the component from the manual install zip, wich has the subdirectories. Unfortunately seems some files are still missing becouse I've got a "virtuemar.parser.php" not found error.