I cannot create two custom field of the same type, set the same way

Started by ISOTTA WEB, October 24, 2024, 11:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ISOTTA WEB

Hi there,

I'm writing because I cannot create two custom field of the same type, set the same way. I do a research online but I only found posts from 2023.

I'm using Virtuemart 4.2.18 with Joomla 5.2.0

When I set a new customfiled of the same type and set in the same way of an existed one the system gives me back this error:
    vmError: vmTable store insertObject #__virtuemart_customs Duplicate entry 'S-0-1' for key 'f0r61_virtuemart_customs.field_type_searchable_published' INSERT INTO `f0r61_virtuemart_customs` (`virtuemart_custom_id`,`custom_parent_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`admin_only`,`custom_jplugin_id`,`custom_element`,`custom_title`,`custom_tip`,`custom_value`,`custom_desc`,`custom_params`,`field_type`,`is_list`,`is_input`,`is_hidden`,`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`,`is_cart_attribute`,`searchable`,`layout_pos`,`published`,`ordering`,`show_title`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`locked_by`) VALUES ('0','0','1','0','0','0','prova','','','','addEmpty=0|selectType=0|multiplyPrice=0|transform=\"\"|product_sku=\"\"|product_gtin=\"\"|product_mpn=\"\"|','S','0','0','0','','0','0','','1','0','1','2024-10-22 08:06:07','780','0')

Set the same way I mean that I can create a custom field "string" researcheable and one not. Stop.

Can you please help me?

Thank you,
    Diana