News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.6.1 going backward? For a good luck you call bugfix :((

Started by ereallstaff, May 26, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ereallstaff

on my website:

Category is not being filtered with by price , or by creation date ( all product are being retrieved )

Searching is not working. NOT SEF urls like http://www.modacalcio.it/it/?keyword=pantaloni&search=true&view=category  go to 404 page. When it works the search is strange. With pantaloni I retrive many products with similar words, but not pantaloni

Speed is very slow , without caching is impossible to navigate

Orders with paypal are being duplicate and no mail sent to customer

And this is just what's evident, I really wish to be in front of my customer screen to see his face, trying to find a product it may need.    Session time on analytics is dramatically decreased, and that may have just those explanation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ì
Try out our new joomla background rotator ( for joomla 1.x or 2.x), for only 14,99 eur @ innovailweb.it

jenkinhill

I had no problems like that when testing 2.6.1. Why aren't you using the current version, 2.6.4?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ereallstaff

Because I didn't see there was an update now already in joomla update. +

And usually a newsletter arrives to update it, this time seems not.

Why it says 2.6.4 but the name of file is 2.6.2.zip? is there  any guide to update? I will try google it now

Tanks
Try out our new joomla background rotator ( for joomla 1.x or 2.x), for only 14,99 eur @ innovailweb.it

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ereallstaff

Mmmm that's really weird

Paypal orders are not solved, but ok I will try using manual solution found always on this forum.

Search seems improved

For category filters: if using custom filters search, pagination and ordering works.

If not still has the problem. Could be something related with the pagination links I use?

http://www.modacalcio.it/it/campionato/premier-inglese/tutti-i-prodotti-premiership-inglese.html  in this case doesn't work ordering by price, but pagination product number yes

In this following case doesn't works

http://www.modacalcio.it/it/component/customfilters/premiership-inglese/no-manuf.html?custom_f_10
  • =434f4d5f564d5f5452475f4a41434b4554&custom_f_10[1]=434f4d5f564d5f4552505f464f4f54425f5348495254&orderby=product_price