News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

URGENT issue. Upgraded to 2.0.26d and now checkout page is messed up

Started by freshweb, March 19, 2014, 09:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freshweb

I upgraded virtuemart today and now the checkout page is not showing the correct headings.  Instead of showing First Name its showing the language string..  Please see attachment.  Please help ASAP as our site is live and people are making orders.  I have been searching the forums and websites for hours with no luck...

Also the add to cart pop up text link "Show Cart" is not working.  Its taking me back to the same link as "Continue Shopping"

using joomla 2.5.11 and virtuemart 2.0.26d

The below text is what is get for my checkout page form titles..   

COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_COMPANY_NAME
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_TITLE
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_FIRST_NAME*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_MIDDLE_NAME
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_LAST_NAME*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_ADDRESS_1*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_ADDRESS_2
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_ZIP*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_CITY*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_COUNTRY*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_STATE*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_PHONE*
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_PHONE2
COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_FAX

Please can someone offer any advice on how I can fix this. :-*

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Did you also update the aio component? You have a language file issue.

Not seen an issue with show cart before - maybe related to the language issue. Some people have their upgrade issues solved when they apply the same update again, using Joomla's extensions manager.

You have an insecure Joomla version. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

freshweb

Hello,

Yes I updated the AIO component also.  I tried installing again and still the same issues and I also tried manually uploading the files and still the same.

I ended up manually coping the language data from the virtuemart language files into the main joomla language file.  Probably a dodgy fix but I needed to do something as the site is live and we are taking payments from people...

Regards

Shannon

jenkinhill

Just shows the importance of always testing updates on a backup copy of a live site first.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum