News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

edit order prices in the backend of VirtueMart 2.0.26d

Started by e-trader, March 13, 2014, 10:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e-trader

VM 2.0.26d can not edit a price anymore even.

vmError: updateSingleItem and UPDATE `#__virtuemart_orders` SET `order_total`=(SELECT sum(product_final_price*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=30843)+`order_shipment`+`order_shipment_tax`+`order_payment`+`order_payment_tax`+0, `order_discountAmount`=(SELECT sum(product_subtotal_discount) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=30843), `order_billDiscountAmount`=`order_discountAmount`+0, `order_salesPrice`=(SELECT sum(product_final_price*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=30843), `order_tax`=(SELECT sum( product_tax*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=30843), `order_subtotal`=(SELECT sum(ROUND(product_item_price, 2)*product_quantity) FROM #__virtuemart_order_items where `virtuemart_order_id`=30843),`order_billTaxAmount`= WHERE `virtuemart_order_id`=30843

K&K media production

I have no 2.0.26d, but with latest test version which will be the next stable version is no problem with order editing.

jenkinhill

I still have a 2.0.26d test site - BE order price edits work OK for me. No errors.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AH

Prices have been editable for ages and works, but still the ability to add an order line to the order is not included as a useful functional option?
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1