News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Can't save in "Shop" tab on VM backend!

Started by jus2sho, February 23, 2014, 15:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jus2sho

I'm not sure what happened, but I can no longer save any of the changed settings in the "Shop".  Also, the category tabs are all expanded and go into the "Shop" view.  All other tabs seem to be working fine and I'm able to save my changes.  It's just the "Shop" settings that I'm having an issue with.  There must be fix because reinstalling VM2 is really not an option.  I'm currently on j2.5.9 and vm2.0.26d.  Please help!

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Joomla 2.5.9
VM 2.0.26d

jus2sho

Also, I tried turning on debug mode in the configurations, went back to the shop tab and clicked save, but i receive no messages. 
Joomla 2.5.9
VM 2.0.26d

jus2sho

OK, so the problem seems to be within the plugin "Button - Simple Image Gallery Pro".  I disabled it and my Shop settings seems to be saving fine again.  However, for some reason my layout is all screwed up.  Positions, font colors, thumbnail image sizes etc. are all not correct and randomly assigned.  Any thoughts?  I just did a complete site backup this morning in cpanel before any of these issues.  After I realized that all of my "styles" were messed up, I did a restore of my entire "Home Directory".  The restore didn't revert my layout back to normal.  Is there a certain way to restore a site?  Please help.  This is very frustrating. 
Joomla 2.5.9
VM 2.0.26d