News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

No Auto Confirm Order's status! Please Help!!

Started by bun820, April 25, 2014, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bun820

Hi, I'm using joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0, I have a problem with my orders, after customers have made payment the orders' status doesn't automatically change to "Confirmed", I have to manually change it. I have checked other topics but nothing seems to work. Please help me, this is very urgent! Thanks!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bun820

Sorry I forgot to mention, I'm using Joomla 2.5.19, Virtuemart 2.0.2 ,  PHP 5.5.9. For payment methods, I have PayPal, PayZen and Baokim - which is also an online payment gateway that's popular in my country.

jenkinhill

Sorry but we cannot really provide support for VM2.0.2 as it is now over 2 years old with critical security problems. And it was never tested on PHP5.5.x The error you see is possible a bug that was in that old version.

We are currently at VM2.6 and I suggest you try to update - on a backup copy of the live site, of course. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum