News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

ACL configuration question

Started by aikigi, September 25, 2013, 07:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aikigi

Hello,

I have a problem with the ACL configuration. I'm building a new site for a friend that doesn't know anything about joomla and website in general.

To make it simple for him, I want to give him restricted access to the back-end or Vituemart so he can create/edit product and see the orders and manage them. No access to configuration...

I made his Joomla account administrator of the shop, with an "administrator" privilege in Joomla and I keep the "super admin" for me to keep everything up to date...

Everything is working as I want except that I can't find a way to give him access to the orders statue. To give him this access, I have to give full privilege and so access to configuration... which is what I don't want.

I even try to enable "vendor", but the default vendor become the super admin and when I select the other account to make it primary, it isn't working.

Did I miss something? Or the order statue is the only section of the back-end that cannot be control by ACL?

Thank you.

pixelita

I have the same problem. Have you been able to find the solution?

thanks

Dotnl

Let me now if there is an solution.

see this, login as admin with demo/demo
http://virtuemart.net/features/demo

Zilvermeeuw

I also has no solution, and I do want one!
I tried to edit some php scripts, but without success.
If I never done it, I think I am able to do it.

aikigi

Hello,

I've been looking around in the forum but didn't found anything that really help, it seems that few post are related but nothing work for me.

Maybe it isn't possible but it sure should be a feature to add.

Is there a moderator that could help us?

Thank you.