News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Add to Cart popup issue after upgrading to 2.0.22a

Started by newsomjk, August 09, 2013, 16:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newsomjk

I was looking up how to modify the popup and I found that with 2.0.22a you could make a template override, so I went through with the upgrade. Now when I click add to cart, the items get added but the pop up doesn't show.

I watched the console once and it throws an error on vmprices.js line 64, "Uncaught ReferenceError: vmCartText is not defined," but I have no idea what I could do to fix this?

Maxim Pishnyak

You can support Community by voting for Project on the JED
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/virtuemart/#reviews
Join us at
https://twitter.com/virtuemart

BlueOwl

Hi!

I had the same problem immiateldy after upgrade, but only for the first time. The products were added to the cart, but the popup did not show up, but not anymore. I do not see the js message either.

plitka

Hello, same trouble:
updated to 2.0.22c and popup is not shown any more. After Ctrl+F5 I see that everything was added at the cart module, but not a sign of pop up or any ajax page refreshment after I push the button "Add to cart".

Chrome console informs:
Uncaught ReferenceError: vmCartText is not defined vmprices.js:65
(anonymous function) vmprices.js:65
e.resolveWith jquery.min.js:16
w jquery.min.js:18
d jquery.min.js:18

All the other ajax or js modules switched off.

Please help! Any advice will be higly appreciated. (I've already checked all the possible cominations for switching scripts and jquery at the settings of VM panel)
Joomla 2.5.9
Vm 2.0.22c

jenkinhill

@plitka  url?

@vision try 2.0.22d which has some language switch updates.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

plitka

@jenkinhill
I'm testing at localhost , can't upload bugs for real url - it's an actual e-shop for my customers

Any advices what to check, please.

jenkinhill

Well you obviously have something that is preventing AJAX updates. Maybe test with the debugger in IE10 which is often more informative than Chrome.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum