News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error 500

Started by gabriela, January 02, 2014, 23:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabriela

You're going to say that the 500 errors have been discussed many times and you should have no doubts. But this error 500 is apparently not the template because I changed my Gavick template to Beez template and the 500 error is the same, when I click in button "add to cart" in the product details. Nor is it error for SEF. I need another idea. 
I thought it may be a multilingual site mistake because the link "add to cart" suddenly is in english when were formerly in Spanish "agregar al carro", but I do not know how to remove the multilingual form, and I need the Spanish. Have any other ideas?

http://www.danoi.cl/2013-06-28-20-19-20/platos-preparados/canellonis/canelloni-mixtos-detail.html

jenkinhill

For 500 errors you must  look at the server error log as the cause is always recorded there.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gabriela

In error_log I only have error from august '13, but in logs, I have error.php file, and the last notice is

2013-12-31   18:17:22   INFO   190.160.32.9   Joomla FAILURE:  Usuario no existe (User does not exist)

This should be a user's problem, although when I select a product for to "add to cart" I still have not registered. When I click on "add to cart" appears module access or register (at entire width of the page, also very bad).  Can mean another thing?

sadrem

HI

You have problem with Your hosting .
It may be problem with files permissions, limitation on concurrent html requests, limitation on concurrent  mysql queries.
Change hosting all must work as expected.
p.s. Do not forget to change message icon to Solved.

gabriela

The server answer me to my question about your suggestion
"permissions are applied, and the application runs fine on the server, other clients operate properly on the same machine"
I don't have another tool for to refute him and also not the ability to move the site.
Once, at the beginning when I first installed virtuemart, the system did work. Now I do not understand what happens.

sadrem

As I mentioned above Your hosting has many issues.
May be vm worked before some upgrades made by hosting company.
If You'r looking for a solution change hosting

http://www.danoi.cl/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.noConflict.js
p.s. Do not forget to change message icon to Solved.

gabriela

Well, they said:

"I insist that I have several clients with VirtueMart installed and running smoothly.
 Everything you indicates that VM supports is right.
 Why not delete all and / or parts from scratch in a subdirectory, so you correct the path"

This is a bad dream. Maybe I should change the template for other with VM in it, and migrate the products. Which VM tables should I import? only products table?
Thanks.

t68

Maybe a long shot but I got problems with 500-error after installing another language pack for VM. I got it back working by activating multilingual shop even though I just run one language.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

gabriela

I suspect Multilingual can also cause problems because suddenly button "add to cart" is shown in English, having always been in Spanish. Can disabled the multilingual? Can be the store only in one language? Maybe this is the error 500...?