News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Nothing Happens when i click add to cart. . .

Started by aryans14, May 01, 2013, 18:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aryans14

I am using SJ Fashion store template. Template is using virtuemart. On the main page, a module is used called "SJ VM Tabs Responsive". This module contains a cart button at the bpttom right corner of the image of the product. When i click on it. Nothing happens, page reloads and title is changed to Shopping Cart but i cant see shopping cart there. Just same page is refreshed and Title is changed to Shopping Cart. NO Modal Popup is shown or any other confirmation.

Experts. Please help me

Thanks

jenkinhill

There is a lot of JavaScript there, so the place to start is to debug the scripting. Or maybe try jQueryEasy - http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=111843.0

You also have not set a main menu item to VirtueMart - hence the error : Assign the component VirtueMart to a menu item.

If you get nowhere then ask the template/module suppliers. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

aryans14

Thanks. That solved it. Same thing i did.

aryans14

What the hell. Another problem arises now. On the same said, when i hover the image, the click to zoom option appears so when i click on it, now zoom doesnt works. Secondly at the end of the said there is module article slider, it looser its style, navigation doesnt works now and as well as now that module shows all articles instead of showing them into slides.
jenkinhill Pleas help.

jenkinhill

Those are not standard VirtueMart, so you should contact the developer of those elements. I'm pretty sure it will be another JavaScript problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

aryans14

Got it. Two JQUERYs were running at the same time i.e. Google CDN and internal JQUERYs of virtuemart. Installed JQUERY easy and problem solved! Thanks again. That was also your suggestion.