News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

exeSortSearchListQuery error

Started by liquid.ideas, April 08, 2013, 12:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liquid.ideas

Hi Guys,

I have gone through all the posts on this and most peoples seems to be fixed by install/update tables in VM backend, mine however is not!! At my wits end here!

I have Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.20b

If i click on a category in my frontend the products do not show up I can however search for the products and they come up, in VM debugging I am getting this

vmdebug exeSortSearchListQuery error in class VirtueMartModelProduct sql: Var1:

Unknown column 'v4p3i_virtuemart_product_categories.virtuemart_category_id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  l.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `v4p3i_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as l JOIN `v4p3i_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `v4p3i_virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id`"

I have tried everything I have seen in the forums to no avail! I have even translated some foreighn forums! Any help would be much appreciated!

Milbo

You may try in tools the table corrector.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member