News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Internal Server Error - Joomla! 2.5.9 - GoDaddy

Started by SCVirtuMart22, March 11, 2013, 14:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCVirtuMart22

I am new to Joomla/Virtuemart and would appreciate your assistance.  I am using hosting account from GoDaddy.  I am trying to install VirtueMart and when I click "Upload & Install" button, I get the following error message.  I am upload and trying to install this file:  com_virtuemart.2.0.20.tar.gz

Error Message:
==========================
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at elegantlibaas.com Port 80
=============

Joomla is showing this warning (Warning Tab) and I am not sure if this is whats causing the problem:
Extension Manager: Warnings
The PHP temporary directory is the directory that PHP uses to store an uploaded file before Joomla! can access this file. Whilst the directory not being set isn't always a problem, if you are having issues with manifest files not being detected or uploaded files not being detected, setting this in your php.ini file might fix the issue.

z-analysts

Hi,
VM 2.0.20 installed successfully on my Hostgator VPS. Can you check your PHP settings for max upload package size and memory? Are you on a shared, dedicated or VPS server?