News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Lots of Shipping Options

Started by dei_virtuemart, February 18, 2013, 18:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dei_virtuemart

Hello,

I am using Virtuemart 2.0.18a with Joomla 2.5.8. I am looking for a shipping extension that will allow me to do the following:

• Case 1: A user buys product a, the cost to ship this product is a flat fee based on the state they live in.
  • Case 2: A user buys product b, the cost to ship this item is based on a calculation from UPS
  • Case 3: A user buys product c, the cost to ship this product is Free
  • Case 4: A user buys product a and b, the cost to ship this item is based on the state they live in, because the merchant can package product b with product a, making product b now free to ship
  • Case 5: A user buys product b, but a lot of them causing the total weight to be higher or equal to the weight restrictions for product c making the shipping free, if the weight is more than the restriction for product c, but they are buying multiple of product b we want it to calculate shipping and charge the customer.
  • Case 6: A user buys product c and product b, product c should be free to ship, the merchant can ship product b with c causing the entire order to be free shipping.