News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Connector for Fakturama Open Source Fakturama Invoicing Software

Started by fw116, February 12, 2013, 08:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fw116

HI @ All,

i like to know if there is anyone from the dev's who can write a connector ( or change the connector from xt and oscommerce) for the fakturama
Fakturama Invoicing Software?
Fakturama is an Open Source Project and the Software runs  on every Plattform . The Look and Feel is very good!

http://fakturama.sebulli.com/index.php

So i would be nice to hear something about this idea aka Feature request.
Thank you !

regards

Otto0815

Have you tried "cao-faktura"?I'm using it for several years now and i'm very pleased.
There ist a free Version, and a paid Version (wich has not much more Features)..

And there is a connector called "GCsync", wich is just updated to VM2 (cost 10 €), with this you can update all you prducts, categories, pictures, customers, usw in each direction.....

fw116

Quote from: Otto0815 on February 12, 2013, 11:06:23 AM
Have you tried "cao-faktura"?I'm using it for several years now and i'm very pleased.
There ist a free Version, and a paid Version (wich has not much more Features)..

And there is a connector called "GCsync", wich is just updated to VM2 (cost 10 €), with this you can update all you prducts, categories, pictures, customers, usw in each direction.....

Hi,

thanks for the tip.

but as i can see Cao only run's on Windows. As Linux User i simply can't use it.
So Fakturama is my choise, because it runs on all Platforms.

So it would be nice to have a connector for Virtuemart.

Or a Dev tell me a Price for writing the connector and we'll see.

regards