News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

incorrect currency symbol display

Started by ir_valentin, February 08, 2013, 22:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ir_valentin

I have a strange problem with romanian currency symbols. I have joomla 2.5.7 and the lastest virtuemart version 2.0.18a. I use the multilanguage option for a romanian language site.
I set in the virtuemart configuration language settings, i checked in the currency list for romanian it's ok, i set the in product panel currecy to romanian leu(symbols) it's show me correct but in the frontend it's still display dollar symbols.
Also i found some help online and i found this picture form the attach "manage_currencies_vm2_2.jpg" that seems in my virtuemart looks different "untitled.png"

Any idea where to look and change?
Thank you .

[attachment cleanup by admin]

ir_valentin

I think i don't have the complet virtuemart menu in shop>>shop - panel where to choose the currency. I have only 2 tabs "Additional Information" and ""Order List"  and NO "Vendor" tab ! Also i read somewhere that i have to define me (super-user) like a vendor, i don't know where to do that?
I need some help please.

SOLVED ! Because i didn't have no other option i select from tools&migration - reset all tables and voila everything is just ok now. I lost a few products but it's ok.