News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Can't locate area to input my terms of service!

Started by tdoes, January 02, 2013, 02:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdoes

Where is the location to input my terms of service!

Thanks

tdoes

Where would this area to input your site's terms and conditions normally be located in the VirtueMart shopping cart?  Can't locate in VM2!

jenkinhill

Assuming you are logged into the backend as Vendor, then select Shop on the side menu and then the Shop submenu item. In the Vendor tab, scroll down and you will see the area to enter your TOS.

In the documentation this is at http://docs.virtuemart.net/virtuemart-2-documentation/manual/20-shop-menu/55-shop
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tdoes

Thank you Jenkenhill,

I must not have something activated cause I don't have the vendor selection available only manufacturer! See attachment of screen print!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

You are not logged in as Vendor. First Superadmin is usually set as vendor.

Use phpMyAdmin to check table virtuemart_vmusers. To save shop information the Superadmin/Vendor should have a "1" in both virtuemart_vendor_id AND user_is_vendor - no other user should have virtuemart_vendor_id=0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tdoes

Hi jenkinhill,

The ID's were different and I changed them in phpMyAdmin.  I now see the shop setup page for vendor!  The ID change doesn't upload in my template!       JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1

Not sure how to make this change load!

tdoes

Anyone know how to make changes made to the table via phpMyAdmin for the vendor and user id to be accepted in the VirtueMart shop?

The original ids were 42 and 0 which I changed to 1 but the change won't upload the user id in the shopping cart!

My cart only has one user!

The message I get is ... JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1

Thanks

jenkinhill

It does not really matter what the userID is as long as there is a 1 in the is vendor field.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK