Does anyone know a mod solution to have in VM2 the ccVMDashboard module?

Started by lipes, June 05, 2012, 14:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

Hi. Does anyone know a free solution like the ccVMDashboard module to get a "administrator view to recent Virtuemart orders directly after logging into the Joomla!" ??

I think this is usefull to all of us and it would be great if the Virtuemart 2 already had a module +/- like this one by default.... as some others applications do e-commerce (because they dont work with joomla and we enter in the app backoffice @ the first momment)... 
what do you think about that?

best regards
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

Merry

Quote from: lipes on June 05, 2012, 14:24:54 PM
Hi. Does anyone know a free solution like the ccVMDashboard module to get a "administrator view to recent Virtuemart orders directly after logging into the Joomla!" ??

I think this is usefull to all of us and it would be great if the Virtuemart 2 already had a module +/- like this one by default.... as some others applications do e-commerce (because they dont work with joomla and we enter in the app backoffice @ the first moment)... 
what do you think about that?

best regards

You mean so the administrator does not have to click COMPONENTS - VirtueMart to see VirtueMart when logging in?

Sounds like a simple little thing they could add to the install routine. "Go directly to VirtueMart when logging into Joomla? Yes/No"

Merry
Answer is probably from my VirtueMart 2 User Manual ebook, includes FREE updates. FREE Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Quick Install Guide & 30-Minute Quick Setup Guide http://showmeguides.com/

lipes

I mean that when we loggin into Joomla panel ...we could check at first time ( moment ) the new #orders the product name, the status ( "pending", "confirmed") etc.

its like the "Logged-in Users" module in Joomla cpanel .. but with VM characteristics.. you could check it in the ccVMDashboard website

best regards

jenkinhill

Why don't you ask David-Andrew if Chill Creations intend to make one for VM2 - although I don't see that a plugin to do that should be free.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lipes

of course jenkinhill! That was my 1st action long time ago (4 April)... eheh :)
I've sent an email asking and he ( David-Andrew de Boer ) said that dont have predictions no J2.5 and vm2 ...

So... I'm just wondering if anyone here has got an free alternative too.
just that :)

PS: but if the VM2 had an initial module seemed like this would be very interesting, dont you think?

lindapowers

Was looking for the same thing, seems that module was cancelled.

Found this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=107737.0