News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shopping cart issues

Started by allenvh, August 09, 2012, 05:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allenvh

I recently installed an extension, Social FancySlider, and after that I was going crazy 'cause my shopping cart pop up wasn't showing up, after read the entire thread on this forum about that i figured what was happening, and uninstalled the extension, the thing is that now my shopping cart is not showing prices, taxes or anything, you can tell the prices are being obtained cause you can see it in the module but not in the shopping cart page, and on top of that one of the products prices is no being get.

any one with that kind of problem? help please?

this is the my URL
http://petsbestmiami.net23.net

Connecting

Hi,

Same problem here, my shopping cart doint show any prices, taxes ore total. I have looked for a week now buth still cant find it....pls help!

Regards,

Carel (Joomla!2.5.7, virtuemart 20.1.2f)

bytelord

for the second reply: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=109112

for the first one: did you upgrade also vm? Did you check for without template override, normally your shop will not effected from uninstalling that fancy slider. Also your initial issue has to do probably with javascript conflict.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

edgepointdesign

hello, i have the same problems too, my cart also doesn't show prices i hope I can get the solution right here, thanks!

bytelord

Hello,

Please tell us your joomla, vm and PHP version. Do you use template overrides? Any live url?

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!