Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No Terms of Service are shown in shopping cart

Started by kaiman, February 28, 2012, 21:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaiman

hi

i have a problem:
when the shopping cart is shown, the link to the TOS are shown, too; ne new box opens but only the heading "Terms of service" is show, but not the text of the TOS;

where is the error?

freeme

Quote from: kaiman on February 28, 2012, 21:01:42 PM
hi

i have a problem:
when the shopping cart is shown, the link to the TOS are shown, too; ne new box opens but only the heading "Terms of service" is show, but not the text of the TOS;

where is the error?

Kaiman,
I have the same issue and opened a thread a month ago, see here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97156.0

There is a workaround solution (see link), which I havent implemented yet, because I hope that this kind of bug will be fixed with one of the next releases of VM. Want to keep manual code changes as much as possible in order to avoid having to do so again and again with every VM update....

jenkinhill

It works OK for me on all my test sites. Did you edit the text in admin to enter your own T&Cs?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

freeme

If you mean the page on SHOP / VENDOR / TERMS OF SERVICE: yes, I defined my own TOS - see attachment.

I really dont understand, what the problem is. The problem also consists, if I use the standard Joomla template (just to make sure that it is not an issue with my template used...
Did I miss something to configure???

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

freeme

Quote from: Milbo on October 09, 2012, 19:47:45 PM
Maybe you have the wrong language setting?

Having installed DE and EN. DE is default on admin and frontend. TOS is available.
Switched to EN, where no TOS was defined. Copy and paster the TOS from the DE version.

Frontend: no change. TOS not shown.