News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Paypal transactions pending - not confirmed after payment

Started by clairemarie, December 08, 2012, 17:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clairemarie

Hi all,

Sorry to post this again, as I can see a few others have asked the same question, but I can't see the answer anywhere.

Does anyone know how I can get the order status after a customer pays with paypal to automatically update to 'Confirmed' ?  Currently it shows as 'pending' after a customer purchases with PayPal and we have to manually confirm the order afterwards.

Many thanks
Claire

Peter Pillen

virtuemart -> shop/store -> payment methods -> paypal (sorry if this not correct, my shop is in another language)

then go to the tab "configuration"

there you can set the status order for each transaction.

If succesful payment you should set "confirmed" or "confirmed by shopper"

clairemarie

Hi

Order status for successful transactions is already set to 'Confirmed'

clairemarie

Hi all,

I think my problem is similar to this post http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=92546.15 but I don't see the answer in here.

I am receiving emails from PayPal saying:
Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.mywebaddress.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=component

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

In fact my IPNs have now been disabled as I have not yet been able to resolve this issue.

I have set up all the details in my PayPal profile but that doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Please can anyone help me sort this out?

Many thanks
Claire