News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Multiple image product migration

Started by rudylacrete, July 13, 2012, 06:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudylacrete

Hi everyone,

I'm migrating my online shop from virtuemart 1.1.9 to 2.5 but I've noticed that products with multiple images are not restored. I mean you have the product but with only its main picture and not all images.
Does somebody know how to fix this problem or have I to make myself the staff with MySQL queries?

Thanks for your help.

gibex

Same issue here, I'm working on a fix.

patrick356356

Same problem and no one seem to have a solution  >:(. Have searched everywhere.  Please post something if you find some kind of work around. Don't like to add >1000 images and related files manual...

Soccer4Don19

When I try and bring my products and such over into the VM2.0 platform is shows that it has found them but there is not products showing up in the cart in the backend. How can I fix this?

patrick356356

Hey all virtuemart heroes, somebody who know anything about this? Maybe any of the professionals (Milbo or some other guru) can give us some help here? There must be a lot of virtuemart installations that uses several images per product that need to be migrated.

Soccer4don19 - please keep to the threads subject or start a new thread.

patrick356356

:'( Nobody knows anything about how to solve this? Would appreciate it a lot....