News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Fatal error: Class 'MYPDF' not found in

Started by cspub, August 17, 2012, 23:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cspub

When we try to update an order status, we get the following error message:
Fatal error: Class 'MYPDF' not found in /home/webfolder/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/invoice.php on line 123

what is this and how to we get rid of error and be able to update status of orders?

bytelord

Hello,

I think installation that virtuemart-AIO not completed succesgully... (tcppdf which is responsible to produce the pdf files is included in AIO package and not vm core package)
For better results download the tar.gz for your version file for AIO from https://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files and reinstall it...
The issue may be caused by aio package file size (if you used zip package) and  wasn't completely installed.

Please keep in mind every time you post an issue to mention your Joomla / VM and PHP version.

Hope that helps you out.

Regards.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

cspub

thanks. i'm on joomla 2.5 and vm 2.0.8e

do i need to manually ad the aio files?

bytelord

Hi,

You download the file com_virtuemart.2.0.8e_extract_first.targz.zip. When you unzip those file was inside two files:

1. com_virtuemart.2.0.8e.tar.gz
2. com_virtuemart.2.0.8e_ext_aio.tar.gz
3. and readme.txt ... but ok .. :)

You have installed com_virtuemart.2.0.8e.tar.gz which contains VM2 core system, but VM comes with some extensions too (payment/shipment plugins, modules, etc).
So you have to install and the other file com_virtuemart.2.0.8e_ext_aio.tar.gz.

If you have install them both, then try to reinstall the com_virtuemart.2.0.8e_ext_aio.tar.gz file because maybe the installation was incomplete.
If you have download the .zip files and not the tar.gz files then i suggest to download the tar.gz files which are smaller and can be handled better from PHP (cause of smaller size) at the time of installation.

Please try it and report back.

Thank you.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!