News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't install "com_virtuemart.2.0.6a_ext_aio.tar.gz"

Started by mauricioleguizamo, June 06, 2012, 02:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricioleguizamo

Hi,

I have Joomla 1.5/VM2 2.0.6.

When I first installed VM it was version 2.0.4. Automatically I updated to 2.0.6 via the component and proceeded to input all my products. Later I found out that I needed to install the "com_virtuemart.2.0.6a_ext_aio.tar.gz" for the plugins in order to put the payment methods, but for some reason the installation process for these plugins has never worked.

Is there a way to manually install??
Does the fact that I input all my products before installing the plugins have to do with it not letting me install the plugins now??

Any help is appreciated!!!

mauricioleguizamo

Hi, that's precisely the problem! It doesnt let me install it via the Joomla Installer (extensions/install). Ive tried a dozen times and it just stays there and does nothing, never completing the installation...

I need to know if there is any other way of installing the plugins, manually or any other solution because Im stuck here!

Please help!

mauricioleguizamo

OK, apparently this is the issue...

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97773.msg342835#msg342835

I had to do this, which is basically extract the files of the .tar.gz on my PC and then send them to a .zip and installl this one.

Still I had a blank page at the end of the Installation, but to my surprise the ALLINONE was installed (I can see it in the Extension Manager / Components -> VirtueMart_allinone).

How do I confirm that the whole installation was done correctly??  (I still have doubts because at the end of the installation there was an Error Page and no confirmation in the installation page).

Thanks