News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

File download in product details

Started by ricardopraia, April 26, 2012, 12:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardopraia

Hi!
I'm trying to find the way to put some options to download files in products details.
I have some products that have 1 or 2 PDF files (manuals and catalogs) to download.
Is there a way to put some files to download, i know an option is inside the description field but i would like to do something more professional...
Thanks

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ricardopraia

ricardopraia

Hi jenkinhill!
I'm doing like in post you have send but i'm getting an error as you can see in link :
http://ayeria.achili.es/index.php/topografia/estaciones-totales/teodolitos-digitales/dt-202-detail
The error is in template i think, but i'm a rookie at programming and i don't understand what is the problem.

I'm using joomla 2.5.2 with VM 2.0.0 and a Gavick Template (Esport).
Thanks

jenkinhill

There is no error message on the page, just a need to style the VM output to suit the template - but an image is useless to see if there is any other problem.

VM2.0.0 is not suitable to use with 2.5   - VM2.0.2 was the first version to be 2.5 compatible.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum