News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2.0.2 method of payment and delivery help

Started by bolyos, April 02, 2012, 19:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolyos

vmError: TableShipmentmethods COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPMENT_JPLUGIN_ID in the record is missing! I can not save the record without COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPMENT_JPLUGIN_ID.
         vmError: VmTableData delivery method name in the record is missing! I can not save the record without a name method of delivery.
         vmError: TableShipmentmethods COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPMENT_JPLUGIN_ID in the record is missing! I can not save the record without COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPMENT_JPLUGIN_ID

vmError: TablePaymentmethods COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID in the record is missing! I can not save the record without COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID.
         vmError: VmTableData name in the record is missing! I can not save the record without a name.
         vmError: TablePaymentmethods COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID in the record is missing! I can not save the record without COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID.

John2400

hi bolyos,

Could you try reinstalling the two - 2.0.2  files again.

they will just go over the originals - maybe one did not completly install .