Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

gift from the price ?

Started by sgames, March 23, 2012, 09:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgames

hi
i need something like this :

in my eshop (http://www.linieschneider.cz/nasenabidka/uvodni-stranka) is from price 2500 free gift. but actualy i must see manualy price,and add this gift do package.
exist (or how to create?) in shoping cart item : you need more items with price (2500-actual price in cart) for free gift.

can somebody help me ?

John2400

The idea being is that once you reach a certain price a special gift will appear and this will automatically be added to the shopping cart.

Idea ? What if you say - if you spend over a certain price we will send you a dicount coupon on your next purchase.

Thus when you receiv the order - post a pinted card with a dicount shop coupon you have created - thus the customer will come back to your shop to buy more products.

Just state thsi on your front page and also always add a reminder in every posted sale.

* Or sa that is you spend abouve this price - shipping is free ( and set up your shipping or postage to recognise this deal)

sgames

yes this is course,but my cliend need info : you need buy more : 342 (210,5,43 etc) usd for free gift.