Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

The Beauty Boutique

Started by TheBeautyBoutique, January 27, 2012, 19:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBeautyBoutique

Hello everybody,
new user here.
I would appreciate your feedback on my beauty products website.

http://thebeautyboutique.ro

It is not a big site yet but I am working on it and hopefully in time it will get better and better.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
thanks!
The Beauty Boutique
www.thebeautyboutique.ro
Magazin online de produse pentru infrumusetare, intretinere corporala si sanatate
Joomla 1.5.21
VM 1.1.4

jenkinhill

Looks good. The colours used suit the product range, and everything seems to work.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

TheBeautyBoutique

The Beauty Boutique
www.thebeautyboutique.ro
Magazin online de produse pentru infrumusetare, intretinere corporala si sanatate
Joomla 1.5.21
VM 1.1.4

Limonbay

It looks nice. A good background and header always makes this kind of sites look good. Joomla it's a powerful tool!  :)
Piercings y complementos
http://www.limonbay.com
Joomla 2.5.14
Virtuemart 2.0.24

TheBeautyBoutique

Thanks. I will add soon a slideshow as well.It should look more appealing. One thing I noticed about all sites I have been able to check is that they respond just a little too slow. Just a little. It may have something to do with Joomla template? I dont know. It does not seem to be a major problem at this moment but of course I would love to see it loading instantly.
The Beauty Boutique
www.thebeautyboutique.ro
Joomla 1.5.21
VM 1.1.4

TheBeautyBoutique

Now I added a slideshow with banners for sales promotions/price cuts/new entries.
The Beauty Boutique
www.thebeautyboutique.ro
Joomla 1.5.21
VM 1.1.4