News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Length x Width Product Plugin 99% there....

Started by adonismedia, February 21, 2012, 12:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adonismedia

Hi guys,

So have been developing a length x width x product cost product plugin which i have working perfectly, with the exception of one issue....

When i load the page for the first time and select the length and width the product cost is immediately updated, which seems to work fine and adds to the cart perfectly too.

However when i then proceed to reselect the options it updates the pricing accordingly, or seems to but when i click add to cart the first price that was added to the cart adds again and the price isn't fully updating.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks in advance :-)

Derek

adonismedia

We are still no further forward on this?!

Where is the documentation about how the system processes the add to cart functionality, obviously takes all items from the form and processes correctly but if you have a plugin, which we have developed its almost as if the recalculation is not working after you select the first options, what exactly have i missed in order to update the new price in the session, this is all that's missing?

Tried the wiki but to be honest its pretty vague and looking through the other product plugins does not help since the calculation is actually working but the pricing is not updated into the user session.

Anyone??

Thanks

Derek

cristirp

Did you figure this one out? I'm very interested in doing the same!