News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

some question

Started by cyberx, March 22, 2012, 13:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberx

Hi!

need some answer, my problems, pls answer me!

i change the admin, the price format 1234,45 to 1234 its ok, look at frontpage, working fine.
look at shop cart module - and price list(com_virtuemart&view=cart), and confirm email -, don't work, cart show price format 1234,45, why? how can i change that?

don't understand how working - i'm not a prof programmer - the (com_virtuemart&view=cart)  cart in my shop.
don't need show the discount, ok edit my tempalte comment that line, don't show, yupi!
now go to email template, work again, search discount lines, comment, don't show, yee.
my questoion is:
if possible edit the userfield in the admin side, why can not edit the pricelist field in admin side?
i thing need the feature! :)

how can i change the (com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=confirm) information this page? after send the order, and look at his page

i edit my VM 2.0 category, product details templates, and update vm2.0.2, can't use that, not compatible, why? it is a joke?

little feel, this vm2.0 not full complate, it's semi-finished app..

please, answer this question, and help me!

i hope understand me, and sorry my english..