Sellected shipment not saved and user logged out 2.0.3G

Started by Lorrein, March 27, 2012, 22:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorrein

Hi,

I did the searching and couldn'd find the answer. So here's my Q:  I can select 2 shipment methods during checkout. But in both cases after selecting and saving I return to the checkout page. But the user is logged out and the card is empty. After loggin in again the card remains empty.
I dont get any errors'. Just trown out the session. So I can't select a shipment method.
When I was testing with 2.0.2 I did not have this problem.

Any help appreciated

My specs
Localhost with openSSL VM 2.03G WAMP 2.2

jenkinhill

2.0.3G is a pre-release version for testing by the forum community with known bugs identified since its release. Bugs and issues should be reported in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=127.0
There will be further updates to 2.0.3 series, but there has been a delay as the devs were at the Joomla jamboree in Strasbourg. 

The next stable version for live sites will be 2.0.4
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Lorrein

Thanks Jenkin,

I know this isn't a stable version b ut with 2.0.2 I only saw 1 order line in historic orders. This made me switch to 2.0.3G. I'm on local machine hoping to get things finished befor the end of joomla 1.5

I narrowed down my issue to such:
When I order as an admin, all goes well.
When I have 1 shipping method and autoselect enables. A shopper gets a shippingmethod
When I have 2 shipping methods either autosect shippikingmethos enabled or not a shopper can't select a shipper.

Any help appreciated
regards
Arthur