News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Editing orders in backend / Decimal amounts

Started by BSSennenhonden, July 17, 2012, 15:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BSSennenhonden

Hi,

Since about two years I have used VM 1.x and it always worked fine. This weekend I started testing VM 2.0.8 and after pretty much problems I have it up and running now. But when I looked at some testorders I noticed that the functions to edit them in backend/control panel, have disappeared totally. For me this is pretty much a disaster and I guess I am not the only one. It happens frequently that customers want to add something, change something or remove something. These things should be editable in backend, as well as shipping option, prices, discount, etc. Will these features be implemented again within a short time?

I also need the amounts of articles throughout VM (shopping cart, ordering, editing orders backend, etc) to be put into 3 decimals. For VM1.x I installed a plugin for this, but I don't know if this plugin is working with VM 2.x

Will these options be available soon? Or do I have to switch to a different shopping extension or commercial software?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Betty

jopl12

This would be nice to know, i miss this feature also...

Regards jopl

amymattian

Hi,

I need both features too - editing orders backend and the decimals in quantity. I have changed the quantity to decimals in the database, but would still need to have it working on frontend. In otherwords the cart to accept decimals also.

The only way I've found to be able to edit the order backend is the VM Invoice by Artio. But I would need that function by default in VM2.

-Anne

robert

Im astonished that in VM2 an admin can't login and add a coupon code, change the quantity, correct the spelling of a name.

this would seem to a basic feature - Am I missing something?

amymattian

Hi,

I am using VM Invoice Component myself now to be able to edit orders backend. I can't see any other way.... I'm still lacking the possibility to add decimals which is important!

- Anne

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member