News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Pagination does not work with SEO.

Started by fmp.martins, June 23, 2012, 12:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmp.martins

Using Joomla! 1.7 with current stable VM 2.0.6.

I have:
* Joomla! Search Engine Friendly URLs: YES
* Joomla! Use URL rewriting: YES
* VM SEO Disabled: ON

The pagination does not work with Joomla! SEO ON.
When selecting the next page it will either:

• Jump to the default VM Page
  • Ignore and stay on the same page

Plus, selecting the number of products to show messes up with the number of calculated pages, e.g., show 9 products of 12 shows two pages to navigate with, change to show 3 products and it will continue to show the same two pages...

palq4o

i have the same problem but with Joomla 1.5.26 and VM 2.0.2
Any solutions ?

lipes

Same problem here...

I've tested the SEO for the first time on VM last version + J 2.5 last version too and i'ts not working in pagination and in many other things like Custom filter etc.....
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

randomdev

Having problems here also (VM 2.0.6 with AceSEF):

If I search for something like gum from the home page:
domain.com/search?keyword=gum&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category
The pagination link for page 2 is:
domain.com/?start=12 (which just takes me to homepage)

Strangley, when searching from within a category it works ok for me as links become like this:
domain.com/vitamins/search?keyword=gum&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category
domain.com/vitamins/search/gum?start=12 (this works)

Any ideas?

mimmob32

Try to check this my recent tread ... http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=107373.0 for site www.smoke4.it .. i had the some trouble with last version and solve (more or less) with community support

mimmob32

Quote from: mimmob32 on September 12, 2012, 23:28:41 PM
Try to check this my recent tread ... http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=107373.0 for site www.smoke4.it .. i had the some trouble with last version and solve (more or less) with community support

check all component using Jquery 'couse there are some conflict with VM and component, template that with SEO active crash pagination. Update to last version available solve sometime other topic ;)

Check too your sitemap component .. i discover that according with pagination issue number of product show from external components is limited to the first page !!!