News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add/edit shipping address not updating in cart

Started by dsrpmedia, March 05, 2015, 01:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsrpmedia

hi

I`m using joomla 3.4, VM 3.0.6.2

almost ready to go live when I noticed that the additional shipping address is not working

ie when I add a new (2nd) shipping address it is populating the new address area with the original address information

has anyone else seen this / know of a fix?

any help would be greatly appreciated

AH

Do you mean when you click (add/edit shipping address)

And are taken to the shipping address input screen?
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

dsrpmedia

yes, I populate all the fields with the 2nd shipping address & hit save - but when we return to the cart the information from the initial shipping address is being displayed in the 2nd shipping address area instead of the information which is entered for the 2nd shipping address

AH

do you have live url

I cannot see this behaviour in my tests
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

dsrpmedia

waxj3vm3.waxaway.co

I can pm you admin login if you`d like to take a peek in the back end

AH

Yes I can see that this is happening on your site

you have some javascript errors (so get those sorted first)

Make sure you are on the latest VM version

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

dsrpmedia

strange - there were a couple js conflicts (content fader, which I unpublished for now)  - I resolved the conflicts (as viewed in the chrome js console) - but the behaviour is still happening - the additional shipping is reloading the main shipping upon save

I am using joomla 3.4, vm 3.0.6.2

Milbo

This is fixed in vm3.0.6.4, I am sorry. Please join here, then you understand better http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=128405.0
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member