News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart doesn´t show prices per item

Started by cuie, January 22, 2013, 14:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuie

Hi!

I have this line in the correct override file default_pricelist.php:
      <?php
      //            vmdebug('$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey]',$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey]['priceBeforeTax']);
      echo $this->currencyDisplay->createPriceDiv ('basePriceVariant', '', $this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey], FALSE);
      echo $prow->salesPrice ;
      ?>

Can anyone tell me why it doesn´t show item specific price (before VAT or discounts) in the cart?

The cart shows total price just fine but the unit price is missing.

PRO

cuie

Quote from: PRO on January 22, 2013, 14:07:53 PM
vmart version?

template override?

Sorry, VM is 2.0.12

Template override is in use, I just Flexi theme. The override file show all the other changes that I make to it, so I`m sure that I´m editing the correct file.

PRO

Quote from: cuie on January 22, 2013, 14:10:44 PM
vmart version?

template override?

Sorry, VM is 2.0.12

Template override is in use, I just Flexi theme. The override file show all the other changes that I make to it, so I`m sure that I´m editing the correct file.

and what happens when you remove the override?

cuie

Quote from: PRO on January 22, 2013, 17:59:21 PM
Quote from: cuie on January 22, 2013, 14:10:44 PM
vmart version?

template override?

Sorry, VM is 2.0.12

and what happens when you remove the override?

The problem stays the same = still missing the unit prices.

PRO

have you tried upgrading to the lateste version? I do know there were problems with that in one of the earliest versions

cuie

Quote from: PRO on January 22, 2013, 21:16:38 PM
have you tried upgrading to the lateste version? I do know there were problems with that in one of the earliest versions

I upgraded to the latest version 2.0.18a with no avail. Still missing those prices :(

PRO

Quote from: cuie on January 23, 2013, 08:55:21 AM

I upgraded to the latest version 2.0.18a with no avail. Still missing those prices :(

what is your price display configuration?

cuie

Quote from: PRO on January 23, 2013, 13:21:05 PM

All prices visibile to everyone. It didn´t help either.

cuie

Quote from: cuie on January 23, 2013, 15:51:12 PM
Quote from: PRO on January 23, 2013, 13:21:05 PM

Actually, it seems that the latest update broke my price display entirely: now even the registered users don´t see the prices, even if they are in the right shopper group.

One step forward, two backward...

All prices visibile to everyone. It didn´t help either.

cuie

OK, it seems that the latest update added feature: " Show call for price, when the price is empty". If I disable that one, then the price box is empty.

But when I look the admin data of that product, it has the prices defined.

I don´t have any override for this. Any idea why the prices are now shown even in the product data for registered users in the correct shopper groups?

PRO

are the prices assigned to shopper groups?

do you have more than 1 price set?

cuie

Quote from: PRO on January 23, 2013, 17:29:12 PM

I have 6 different shopper groups (according to discount percentage). The one that I`m using has all the prices defined as "Show". I have also tried to show all the prices in the configuration/pricing.

Actually some of the products show prices but most of them do not. Could there be some variable or product preference that affects this?

cuie

Quote from: cuie on January 23, 2013, 17:33:08 PM
Quote from: PRO on January 23, 2013, 17:29:12 PM

I have 6 different shopper groups (according to discount percentage). The one that I`m using has all the prices defined as "Show". I have also tried to show all the prices in the configuration/pricing.

Actually some of the products show prices but most of them do not. Could there be some variable or product preference that affects this?

More information:

My user is in a shopper group called "-20%". It couldn´t see a prices of a product that was in shopper group called "default".
When I changed the products shopper group to match that "-20%", it now shows the prices.

So in the latest version of VM changed this behaviour somehow?

I used to have prices shown to ALL of the registered users in all of the shopper groups. Now prices are shown to one specific shopper group.

Any way to fix this?