New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.3. UPDATE I

Started by Milbo, March 14, 2012, 19:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Koburg Frederiksen

I agree on the other users about calculation system

The calculation system must be very open. so we have as many options as possible.

I also need a feature where I can make discount from manufactor.
so all products related to a certin manufactor gets discount.
by this feature it is possible to make a very fast disount.

eg: manufactor sony 10%        (all products related to this manufactor gets 10% off)
         -------       samsung 20%  (all products related to this manufactor gets 10% off)

because if i do it like now i only do all products or categories (vm 2.02) or i have to go in on each products and select calculation rule which take a very long time.

regards allan

Milbo

Hmm I am sorry, I dont get the problem, especially for germans.

It is quite easy to enter the retailer price. The costprice is then not your actual costprice, it is then the price you must stay below. Hmmm.

Manufacturer depended will be added, quite soon. I am also missing it. Just a pattern thing.

You can also just say, do not use any calculation rules, or you can set a fixed rule. You can also just use unpublished categories to create an hidden price structure.

Greets from joomladay france in Straßburg
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

smimish

The problem with G release:
the featured products on the front page show only 1 item now

smimish

I have backed out the following file from the release version G back to the release E version, and the featured product issue was fixed:
administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\product.php

lipes

smimish: you only changed that product.php file ?
Or you've changed any line in the code of that file.. to get displayed again the mod featured products ?
tks
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

smimish

lipes, I have completely backed out the file - there seems to be quite a few changes as compared to the previous version.
In the end, I have completely moved back to the version E, because the cart did not show any prices at all.
Thank you!

Allan Koburg Frederiksen

Quote from: Milbo on March 24, 2012, 10:46:13 AM
Hmm I am sorry, I dont get the problem, especially for germans.

It is quite easy to enter the retailer price. The costprice is then not your actual costprice, it is then the price you must stay below. Hmmm.

Manufacturer depended will be added, quite soon. I am also missing it. Just a pattern thing.

You can also just say, do not use any calculation rules, or you can set a fixed rule. You can also just use unpublished categories to create an hidden price structure.

ok the manufactorer feature im looking forward to  :o

regards allan

lipes

found another problem.
this time its related with the Shopper Fields : index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=userfields
If you create a new Field type (nr 36), and you'll want to see the order, by clicking on "Reorder" link. This will displays the results from the field 1 to 36.

But if you need to push the last new field created to the Top, like the position "35" or "34" etc.. by clicking in the blue arrows "up" they dont work and says the message: "Userfield successfully moved up" :)
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

enock

J2.5.3 VM2.0.3G - updated seemed of until I tried to add a child - get this error

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_fb1_0.MYI'; try to repair it SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * FROM `mag_virtuemart_products_en_au` as l JOIN `mag_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `mag_virtuemart_product_manufacturers` ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `mag_virtuemart_product_manufacturers`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `mag_virtuemart_manufacturers_en_au` as m ON m.`virtuemart_manufacturer_id` = `mag_virtuemart_product_manufacturers`.`virtuemart_manufacturer_id` WHERE ( `mag_virtuemart_product_manufacturers`.`virtuemart_manufacturer_id` = 1) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY p.`created_on` DESC LIMIT 0, 10

If I look at the products via a category all is OK - above error only happens when I try to list in the backend without a category,

DaggaTora

Quote from: lipes on March 26, 2012, 22:41:54 PM
found another problem.
this time its related with the Shopper Fields : index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=userfields
If you create a new Field type (nr 36), and you'll want to see the order, by clicking on "Reorder" link. This will displays the results from the field 1 to 36.

But if you need to push the last new field created to the Top, like the position "35" or "34" etc.. by clicking in the blue arrows "up" they dont work and says the message: "Userfield successfully moved up" :)

Yes lipes, this happens also with 2.0.2. U have to edit the field and set the order number there.
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

groentjie

When will 2.03 come out, I only need the fix for the overrides of the mail templates, how can I only grab that piece?

SamF

Hello,

J2.5.3 +VM2.0.3G, fresh installation with demo data
PHP/5.3.8

Got the error message:

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'y590w_virtuemart_product_medias.created_on' in 'order clause'
SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS `y590w_virtuemart_medias`.`virtuemart_media_id` as virtuemart_media_id FROM `y590w_virtuemart_product_medias`
LEFT JOIN `y590w_virtuemart_medias` ON `y590w_virtuemart_medias`
.`virtuemart_media_id`=`y590w_virtuemart_product_medias`.`virtuemart_media_id` and `virtuemart_product_id` = "16"
WHERE `virtuemart_product_id` = "16" ORDER BY `y590w_virtuemart_product_medias`.created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 10

at entering media files list: administrator/index.php?view=media&virtuemart_product_id=16&option=com_virtuemart

icemangs

Hello,

the field discounted price is not displayed. There is no entry possible.

Any idea?

icemangs

Biggreuda

Quote from: icemangs on March 28, 2012, 07:48:30 AM
the field discounted price is not displayed. There is no entry possible.

Any idea?

Jeah, read the thread ;)

Quote from: Biggreuda on March 21, 2012, 16:55:03 PM
Milbo already wrote an answer about that:
Quote from: Milbo on March 18, 2012, 18:49:33 PM
It is not longer needed! It was before just a method to overwrite the price fast, for small shops not using VAT and so. But now you can just use the check and let the systme calculate for you the costprice.

In my opinion, this is again good for big comanies with a lot of equal products, but makes it a lot more difficould for the little "manually operated" shops.
They just finished adding all discounts manually with the "old" method and now they are just ingored in the new system and we need to redo all discounts to fit the "new" system.
We'll do it, but it didn't make my colleagues very happy ;)

We did try the system with the "Tax and Calculation Rules" before, but it seems that all discounts are added as standard to all products per default. So i needed to change all "Apply generic rules" to "apply no rules" regarding the discounts. Is there an option to change the default/generic discount rules to not use any discounts?

John2400

The shopping large shoppioing cart in 'H"

* it will allow me to add products but not update the number in the shopping cart - to be exact - going down in number appears ok but going up in number - it will not refresh to the right number of products.

* I have all products set to large numbers - *  sometime it does it amd sometimes not. I did wait for the refresh.

also see if you can go above a number like 12 etc - like 12 products of (anything ) - I am testing in Chrome too, fire fox and google. ( all do odd things at times)

2.5.3 and VM 2.0.3 H