News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

custom change on detail page of Virtuemart - urgent

Started by YooHappy, March 13, 2012, 00:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YooHappy

Hello,

I have Virtuemart 2.0.2 under Joomla 1.5.25. I have installed a template for this version. All working good.

I need a custom change on my detail page. It's very very urgent. Please respond me if you are interested about this work.

I explain :

In fact, my client want to add 2 tabs on this detail page (between "Description" and "related products") :
-   "revêtements".
-   "matériaux".

I have already created the 2 categories "revetements" and "matériaux" in a parent category named "Finitions".

The goal is to allow my client to do manage this :
-   For one product, he want to choose all related products from the category "revetements", in order that they display to the tab "revetements".
-   Exactly the same thing for all related products from the category "matériaux", in order that they display to the tab "matériaux".

In resume, for one product, the client want to affect any product he wants from the categories "revetements" and "matériaux". Every related products from the categorie "revetemements" or "matériaux" will go to it's tab.

Because they can be numerous, pictures of the products "revetements" and "matériaux" must be small and smart.
In fact, "revetements" and "materiaux" it seem like a color chart of a car, for example. Images of colors must appear with a small size (the big size of the image must appear on a lightbox).

Are you interested about this work?
I'm am very very late for my client about this. If you are interested, can you do this quickly for me ?