News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM 2.0.3b Registration Error

Started by RFreund, March 12, 2012, 02:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RFreund

When I attempt to register it takes me to a blank page (FireFox) or I receive a server error (Chrome).

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Alan_Smith

Firefox browser shows a blank page and Chrome shows server error, so first check the internet connection whether it is properly working or not. If the connection is properly working then, remove all caches and clear all history of Firefox and then try to load pages. I hope your problem will be solved.

RFreund

Sorry I worded that poorly.

Upon submitting the registration - the post or submittal fails (I think). This is when a blank page is displayed or server error. This is the page url:
http://crazyhotcouture.com/registration?task=registration.register

Also FWIW I did try to clear history and clear the cache.

RFreund

I should also note that it is requiring me to 'login' even though I have the 'require to login' option unchecked.

RFreund

Part of the problem has been solved. Captcha is required to be 'published' in order to register.  Go to users manager->options->reCaptcha then go to plugin manager-> reCaptcha and follow instructions to get public and private key.

However now my problem is that registration is required, shouldn't you be able to check out anonymous?