News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 2 released!

Started by Linelab, March 11, 2012, 22:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janinemachine

Hi VirtueArtz

This really is a great looking template, first of all! Here is the link

www(dot)treintjie.com/shop/vintage-model-trains/vintage-train-detail

After uninstalling and deleting Skylab VM2 template and Onepagecheckout again the "add to cart" on the category browse page works again. But the product flypage is missing the Product description etc.

There is also a problem with Onepage checkout, I cant get it to work without user registration. I can't select shipping so I cant check out. The site will only ship to one country and there is only one postage option.

Linelab

Quote from: janinemachine on April 23, 2012, 20:00:30 PM

There is also a problem with Onepage checkout, I cant get it to work without user registration. I can't select shipping so I cant check out. The site will only ship to one country and there is only one postage option.

What customer group you have set for payment and shipment? anonymous? Default?

modulis

Is it possible in the next version of the checkout also include coupon discount AJAX refresh? I`m using awocoupon component and I have created progressive coupons so that if product count is changed the coupon discount also changes.

Linelab

Hi Modulis, Good idea. Function will be added to the next release One Page Checkout. Thank you.

modulis

Also is it possible to get rid of displayed name field in the register form? to make it first_name_field = name_field on submit and hide the name field so that customers don`t have to enter name twice (or three times if you count username)

Linelab

Go to Admin Joomla > VirtueMart > Shopper Field List and hide name field in registration form.

modulis

It cannot be disabled under Configuration > Shopper Fields. It is locked as a field from joomla core. I have seen other people complain about his, but I don`t see a solution.
It would be great if you created an option in plg_system_onepage to hide this Displayed Name field.

modulis

Hi! There is one problem - new users does not receive registration data email after checkout.

Linelab

Quote from: modulis on April 27, 2012, 14:57:50 PM
Hi! There is one problem - new users does not receive registration data email after checkout.

Please check Joomla config. OPC is working properly.  :) 

callum

HI there i have noticed a few of these posts have popped up regarding the message "Hacking attempt, you got logged" I am running the one page checkout. Wondering if the updates will fix this error.

I am running all the latest versions of joomla and virtuemart.

heres a screenshot of the error message

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/83392200.png/

any help would be great.

Mod edit: This member is not using the Linelab.org Onepage Checkout.

Linelab

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101760.0
Quote"Hacking attempt, you got logged" I am running rupostel one page checkout. if this helps. Wondering if there is any new updates to fix this error.

Hi Callum,  Linelab.org does NOT have anything in common with the Rupostel.com!
You can try Linelab.org One Page Checkout for free!  ;) Please send an email to linelab@linelab.org.

callum

Linelab

One Page Checkout updated to version 1.6. Add feature: Automatic cart tax update when the state changes. We welcome your requests and suggestions. Thanks.

Download link: http://www.linelab.org/download

Otto0815

"You can try Linelab.org One Page Checkout for free!  ;) Please send an email to linelab@linelab.org."

How long does it take to try the demo?Sent an Mail on Saturday but still haven't heard anything.... :(

Linelab

Quote from: Otto0815 on May 08, 2012, 00:26:36 AM
"You can try Linelab.org One Page Checkout for free!  ;) Please send an email to linelab@linelab.org."

How long does it take to try the demo?Sent an Mail on Saturday but still haven't heard anything.... :(

Hi Otto, Please send email again.