News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Latest product module with multi language

Started by mchawi, March 06, 2012, 20:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchawi

I have just finished to setup  multi language site using Joomla 2.5 built in multi language feature, everything works fine in both English and Chinese, i am using latest product module to display products at main page. I've also created separate module for both English and Chinese. But is seems that there is something wrong with virtuemart, because although i only selected to display products from specific category, but it display ALL products in the website no matter which category it is, and the module doesn't follow multi language feature, Chinese products are also display in English site.

Any help?

PRO

did you choose the dropdown for "Use Category Filter"    ??

mchawi

Yeah , i selected that option, see the shot

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

mchawi

I was using 2.0, today i upgraded to 2.0.2, this problem gone but another one arise, first when ii click on any product link, it show blank page, i followed this instruction http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98634.0 i have succeeded to link to the product details page, when i click add to cart button, nothing happen, but when i refresh the product has added to the cart.

PRO

mchawi

Yeah, i am using OT Boutique from Omega Theme

PRO

system cache plugin enabled ?

joomla cache enabled?

mchawi

All not enabled, because i am still in development.