News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Re: custom fields: customer text input plugin, price-per-letter --bug?

Started by ArtRight, January 01, 2013, 18:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtRight

Hello!  J2.5.3, VM2.  I am reposting this, as I think I posted it in the wrong place at first.

I am having 2 issues using the custom fields "customer text input" plugin with price-per-letter.  http://www.artright.biz/our-online-shop/another-type-of-frames/word-mats/custom-word-letter-mat-for-3-x5-photos-detail.html

1--If you add more than one of this product to the cart, they are all added at the price of the first one, regardless of the number of letters.  It does the math correctly on the product detail page, but adds the product to the cart at the same price as the first.
2--In the admin backend, I've set the "Size of input" to 18.  However... a customer can enter as many numbers as they like!  The plugin does the math correctly... but we are not able to make the actual product with more than 18 letters.

And, if you delete the first item(s) in the shopping cart, the price of the remaining one is automatically corrected.

I have searched the forums, and tried this with the "Beez2" and "Beez5" templates.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  I hope to get this working!