Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

From 2.0 to 2.02 new errors

Started by dcgfx, February 26, 2012, 19:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcgfx

Joomla 2.5
Virtuemart 2.02

I just now did a Live Update to 2.02 because I was having issues with the Cart checkout it was telling me "Could not create Order" when trying to check out so I installed 2.02. Since doing this now when I click on 'Product Details' to perform an order I get this error message:

Rating: Not Rated Yet
Fatal error: Call to undefined method shopFunctionsF::PrintIcon() in /home/hipowerm/public_html/2012/templates/gk_esport/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php on line 80

Anything I'm missing to configure?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

dcgfx

Thank you but the link isn't specific on where to find the file to make the changes or where to put the text file.

===========================
1. Found the file in COMPONENTS> COM_VIRTUEMART> HELPERS

2. Downloaded the file above and renamed it to "shopfunctionsf.php" and replaced the old one

Now I'm getting a different error:
Fatal error: Class 'shopFunctionsF' not found in /home/hipowerm/public_html/2012/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/view.html.php on line 194

Milbo

This is very strange. I suggest you install vm2.0.2 again over the old installation (do not reinstall, do not uninstall before). I am using the file, which I attached in the post myself, so this error do not arise due the file.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

dcgfx

Thank you Milbo! I did as you said:

1. I installed vm2.02 over the old installation (without uninstalling the old one)

2. I used and overwrite the old 'shopfunctionsf.php' with the one you linked to

and it's working !!!