News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

User Details issue in Virtuemart/Joomla

Started by readyforchange, May 10, 2012, 22:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyforchange

Hello,

I am having trouble changing the user details in Virtuemart.  We have two superuser/admin accounts setup.  One I use, the other one someone else uses.  When I installed Virtuemart I set it to my information in the user details. 

However now I want to change it to the other super user/admin information.  When I go and try to input that accounts information into the user details it says that user exists already.  How do I change the user details in Virtuemart so that the other account gets the system messages? 

Can I have virtuemart system messages go to two different admins?  I thought virtuemart system messages would goto all superusers of joomla?

What am i missing?

Best Regards.

John2400

readyforchange,

Hi yes you can have a few superusers, no they will not both receive the "virtuemart" information.(from the cart)

The multi -user "vendor" receiving seperate emails from Virtuemart is not established.

Changing the vendor is an option but you will have to go into the shop - find the list of users and make one the vendor first and then change the details.

It is possible in Joomla for users to receive system emails but this is different.