News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM Doesnt send confirmation emails

Started by Anypc, February 09, 2012, 12:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anypc

Thanks for your quick replies :)

I added the emailadress to paypal and that works (still no emails but the payment works)

1) Has that changed since 1.1.9? Back then I got an email if the order was confirmed, and another email from paypal stating it was payed, I loved that because some people stop with payment and I won't be able to see they ordered.

3) Yep, it is indeed in 3 categories! I never thought to think of that :D Is it solved in 2.0.1f?

4) Oke thanks :)

2) Anyone have any thoughts on point 2?
Paying with a plugin for iDEAL (dutch payment system) Paying works, I recieve email from payment provider no problem. -> But! I get an error message when i'm being redirected to my webshop This is the error:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/me/domains/URL/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 1058
It also doesn't tell VM that the payment was succesfull, so the order is not processed correctly
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

Version J2.5.4 with VM 2.0.3E.

alatak

Hi,

Quote3) Yep, it is indeed in 3 categories! I never thought to think of that  Is it solved in 2.0.1f?
In the K version i am sure it is.

Quote1) Has that changed since 1.1.9? Back then I got an email if the order was confirmed, and another email from paypal stating it was payed, I loved that because some people stop with payment and I won't be able to see they ordered.
OK. But the new work flow allows people to change the payment method.

Quote2) Anyone have any thoughts on point 2?
Paying with a plugin for iDEAL (dutch payment system) Paying works, I recieve email from payment provider no problem. -> But! I get an error message when i'm being redirected to my webshop This is the error:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/me/domains/URL/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 1058
It also doesn't tell VM that the payment was succesfull, so the order is not processed correctly
You should contact the developper

Anypc

1) Will there be an option for this in the future?

2) Hmm, and they say I need to contact VM-developers team :) I'll wait for future versions then :)

3) I'll wait for this one then :)

4) Any thoughts on this yet?
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl

alatak

Hi,

QuotePaying with a plugin for iDEAL (dutch payment system) Paying works,
we did not wrote that plugin.

ngenge

It's solved. Please check this link -- > http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96541.msg359637#msg359637
It's working perfectly :D . I'm so happy ! Hope it is working for you too ....

Quote from: Anypc on February 16, 2012, 12:09:21 PM
1) Will there be an option for this in the future?

2) Hmm, and they say I need to contact VM-developers team :) I'll wait for future versions then :)

3) I'll wait for this one then :)

4) Any thoughts on this yet?

Anypc

Never mind, I waited too long for this issue and I switched to a different webshop system.

Shame, cause VM is very powerfull, too bad the developing is to one-sided.
Prowd owner of webshop:
www.AnY-Computers.nl