News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

UPS plugin with multiple items

Started by Faust, June 05, 2012, 19:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

My client recently purchased the UPS plugin and I'm having a few issues. When multiple items are selected, the option for UPS disappears when the total weight goes over what I believe is 70 pounds. I understand this is the weight for limit per box but there would be several shipping.

How can this be resolved? Without a fix for this, the plugin won't do me any good.

Thanks.

alatak

Hi,

Yes there is  limitation when the weigth is over 70 pounds.
I will check if it is a limit per box, and if i can solve your problem.

Faust

Hi,
I've done some checking around too. There is a 70 pound per box weight limit but most of the products will be going out in individual boxes, not all in the same one. Ideally I need the option for each item to be considered a new box.

Thank you.

alatak

Faust

So is this something that I'll be able to implement?
If not this plugin is unusable for me, I'll have to ask for a refund.

alatak

Hi

QuoteI've done some checking around too. There is a 70 pound per box weight limit but most of the products will be going out in individual boxes, not all in the same one. Ideally I need the option for each item to be considered a new box.
In this case, the UPS must be coupled with a custom field plugin, where you can specify if the product should go in an individual box or not.
I will add this option.

jonathanmaloy

Quote from: alatak on June 12, 2012, 09:34:42 AM
Hi

QuoteI've done some checking around too. There is a 70 pound per box weight limit but most of the products will be going out in individual boxes, not all in the same one. Ideally I need the option for each item to be considered a new box.
In this case, the UPS must be coupled with a custom field plugin, where you can specify if the product should go in an individual box or not.
I will add this option.

Was something like this ever added? I Installed the plugin for a client and it works great but the client just informed me that every item has it's own packaging. Is there a way I can implement this?

alatak

Hello,

No it has not been done yet. But i have planned to do it.