News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Just updated to 2.0.18a, now the products do not show up

Started by GooRu, February 01, 2013, 00:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GooRu

Hi...

Just did the update and lost all access to my products up front. I did the update of the AIO as well as the core.

WHen I visit the backend I can only see the products if I select their category, if I try to display all I get this error

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS l.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `jml_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as l JOIN `jml_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY ordering DESC LIMIT 0, 10

Please help this is a PRODUCTION site and is offline until I can fix this.

Here is an update to the error
vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Column 'ordering' in order clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS l.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `jml_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as l JOIN `jml_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `jml_virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `jml_virtuemart_categories_en_gb` as c ON c.`virtuemart_category_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` LEFT JOIN `jml_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `jml_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT OUTER JOIN `jml_virtuemart_shoppergroups` as s ON s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` = `jml_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` WHERE ( p.`published`="1" AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` = 15 AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > 0 AND ( s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) ) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 9
Joomla Web Development, Hosting and site management

GooRu

BTW I do he me One Pager checkout installed but same error if I disable it.

GooRu

Resolved .

Followed the steps here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=112524.0

Updating the Dbase tables solved it and seems reasonable given the advanced features of the new VM. I can deal with this.