News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 H

Started by Milbo, January 24, 2012, 22:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samsontumanyan

Thank's!

Sorry, but where is that file placed?

tobisagt


samsontumanyan

Thank you A LOT, dear friend!!!
You're rescue me!

And it will be work in a stable VM 2.0.1 version, whet it will be done?

samsontumanyan

Milbo, how to I can sort a manufacturers in drop down list in new product form? It's possible?

And, it will be fine if, when viewing a maximized (real size) picture of product, it change to next product picture on click.

Thank You!

cas

#154
Using Joomla 2.5.1 and just upgraded from VM2.0.1.F to VM2.0.1.H and now when checking out and going to PayPal, the same error is occurring: Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

incolor

J2.5.1 + VM 2.0.1H bug:

When adding a custom Order Status, in the Order Status Details page, there is no entry field to accept the required Order Status Code.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

MaHe29

Today ive upgraded to 2.1H
But since then I'm having a strange issue. When a customer completes an order. The customer and the backend receives the order displaying the ordered items 3 times. The order total is correct.
I don't understand why this happens, and i was wondering if I'm the only one with this issue?

Milbo

I think we solved that already with a group by,.. I assume that you product is in 3 different categories, or?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a [url=http://extensions.virtuemart.net/support/virtuemart-supporter-membership-detail]member[/url]
______________________________________
Extensions approved by the core team: http://extensions.virtuemart.net/

glasya

#158
Quote from: MaHe29 on February 15, 2012, 14:31:11 PM
Today ive upgraded to 2.1H
But since then I'm having a strange issue. When a customer completes an order. The customer and the backend receives the order displaying the ordered items 3 times. The order total is correct.
I don't understand why this happens, and i was wondering if I'm the only one with this issue?

I tested it and for me it works just fine, however the "agree to our terms" popup is not displaying properly for me, it is shown at the botom of the screen instead of the center.

- Edit: Another annoying thing i'm running into concerns the payment options, it constantly keeps adding the following "add a message to display with the order".
When i delete this text it just comes back, and even worse also shows up in the invoices.

MaHe29

Quote from: Milbo on February 15, 2012, 15:14:11 PM
I think we solved that already with a group by,.. I assume that you product is in 3 different categories, or?

Hey Milos,

That´s correct that the product is displayed in 3 diffrent categories. I´m glad its something known.
Can you tell me (where to find) the answer to correct this issue?

Thanx!

cas

Quote from: MaHe29 on February 15, 2012, 15:46:28 PM
That´s correct that the product is displayed in 3 diffrent categories. I´m glad its something known.
Can you tell me (where to find) the answer to correct this issue?

Hi Milbo,

I just upgraded to VM2.0.1.H and I have the same problem with it displaying the same product 5 times in one order.  The product is in 5 categories.

It was not fixed in VM2.0.1.H.  When will this be fixed?

Thanks,
Chuck

RFIDBob

Team VM  any idea on when the authorize.net integration will be released in an official release of VM 2.0.X? I have downloaded and tested 2.0.1H and have found lots of strange errors, but the authorize.net code appears to work.

Thanks,

-bob
Vist our online RFID store at [url="//argowireless.com"]argowireless.com[/url]

prismalight

Hi,
I am using Joomla 2.5.1 and updated from VM2.0 stable release to 2.0.1h
I tested it on MySQL 5.0  and I did not had any issue on running or upgrading it.
Now the edit and add errors for category, shopper field ... are working.
I still do have an issue with the add to cart button. Before it was not reacting at all now it calls the cart but does not add any item.
What I figured out is that is in combination with SEO.
Would be great have it fixed in the next version.