News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Attention, couldnt find currency code in the table for id = 144

Started by greg, January 19, 2012, 01:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Cannot find out what is causing this error.

I have the country code set.

A google search of this error "Attention, couldnt find currency code in the table for id = 144" finds many sites displaying the same error.

Depending on which page Im on, it displays the same message for each product displayed...frontend AND backend.

Any ideas please ?
Greg

Imron

I get the following error when previewing an order:

"Attention, couldnt find currency code in the table for id = 1"

The error is displayed for each product item.  I checked all database tables and verified that each product is referencing the  correct currency (144 = US Dollar).

Imron

I solved this issue by inserting a copy of the record 144 currency id as 1 in table jml_virtuemart_currencies.  Apparently Virtuemart_currency_id 1 record is missing from the VM 2.0.6 install.

Stonedfury

Can I get more detail on the fix. Maybe the sql script to insert. Please
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

Milbo

I think you must just enable multivendor, switch to the currency and set it to shared. Maybe the vendor id is not correct.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member