News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Price per Shoppers Groups

Started by hugopt, December 12, 2011, 16:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugopt

Hello.

It's possible in VirtueMart 2 (like VirtueMart 1), define per shopper group the product price?

For example:

-default-       -gold-
P1        10                6
P2        12                11
P3        10                9

Thank you.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RolandD

The manual talks about VM 1, I don't see how this can be done in VM 2.
Regards,

RolandD

CSVI
http://www.csvimproved.com/

jenkinhill

Ah read the post too quickly, thanks RolandD.

Select the Shopper Group on the Product Information tab worked for an earlier release, enables products to be shown to specific groups only, as well. Have not tested that for RC3_Pre_J yet.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hugopt

Thank you jenkinhill for your help.

But what I ask cannot be done as you say.

A product should be show to everyone, but with different prices depending the shopper group.

This option will be create as in VM1.x?

Thank you.

PRO

you can do standardized percentage discounts for shopper groups, by category etc. BUT not 3 separate prices

stephen01

My work around for this was to clone the product, change the price to the shopper group price, then set the product to be visible only to that shopper group.  Since I cannot get the cloning to clone the custom fields (and values thereof) nor control visibility of the cloned products for a specific shopper group, this functionality no longer exists. 

gensiphone

It is crucial for us to be able to specify a different price per shopper group with the price visible only to that group. If this capability has gone away in VM2, we will need to rethink what ecommerce solution we employ. Please provide this important function!

goslingcools

This exactly what is need too!

It was possible in VM1 but terrible to work with.

I hoped VM 2 would have add extra price fields per shoppergroup....

Did you find anything better solution?

Regards,

GC
Gosling Cools | COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl

jux

Wow im joigning this interesting discussion because it is crucial for us as well to get this version in virtuemart 2.0
We have 3 types of customer and they do not have access to the same price!

please let us know on how to fix that?
the best would be to have a possibility to choose in the price tabs

I can not believe that this feature has been deleter in VM2.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jux

Hello the link does not work and I can not find a 2.0.1 virtuemart on your website  :(

jux

ok i have found the link and done an update to 2.0.1 but could not find where to go to set up product price  per shoper group? could you please help?

jenkinhill

Clone product then select Shopper Group for the clone & set the price. That's what I have used.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

jux

but I f i clone produt my stock inventory is going to be mess up? no?

per exemple:
product A customer A(shopper gourp)= 10 €
product A customer B (shopper group)= 25€

If customer A is going to buy 3x product A + customer B buy 2 product A and that my stock of product A is at = 50
Is my stock going to be = 45?