News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error with release 2.0.0_RC3_Pre_i

Started by Carmenswart, December 10, 2011, 16:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmenswart

Hi,
I have a new installation of Joomla 1.73 with this release. I created category, product, payment, currency and shipping options. I created a new shopper and placed a new order.
In the admin section, under Orders & Shoppers, clicked orders and I receive this error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/orders/view.html.php on line 165
Regards
Carmen

Milbo

Please activate joomla debug, maybe there is an sql error.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

atb

JM1.7.3 VMRC3_Pre_i  (fresh install)
Hi, I reckon I may have an error that may relate - I have turned on debugging.
I believe I have set up all required aspects but I get HTML Error 500 - server problem when attempting a PayPal Confirmation.  Yesterday, with Pre_h, it went further, but failed when PayPal stated "Seller did not accept BBD currency"! - I had set all aspects to GBP.
Now, with Pre_i, the debug seems to indicate the Sale (stored as "Pending" in .._virtuemart_orders) is not accessed correctly.  Although the debug of the failed (Error 500) is not obvious (to me) it may be significant that querying any particular "pending" sale within VM "Orders & Shoppers | Orders" leads to an SQL error - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` =

On inspection of the database I find there is not any `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard`table, only the ..paypal one
AND, in any case, since PayPal is the ONLY payment method, then why is the "Orders" query being made against the ...plg_standard" table?
Hence it appears to relate to 2 aspects:
No `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard`table in the database (or should this be the case when only PayPal is used?)
AND/OR 
If PayPal is the only payment method why is an "Orders" query trying to acces the `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard`table?

Carmenswart

Thanks!
I did that and it picked up that it could not find the middle name field in the sql db. I had deleted that field. So i reinstalled the VM release over the current one. Now I can the orders. But when I want to delete the orders I receive this error.

500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'fitnessp_jmln2.xlefz_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE from `xlefz_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 8

Return to Control Panel

Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    JAdministrator->dispatch()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/index.php:47
2    JComponentHelper::renderComponent()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3    require_once()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156
4    JController->execute()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php:69
5    VmController->remove()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:684
6    VirtueMartModelOrders->remove()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmcontroller.php:129
7    TableOrders->delete()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php:1105
8    JDatabaseMySQL->query()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/orders.php:131
9    JError::raiseError()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:512
10    JError::raise()    /home/fitnessp/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:250

Thank you for your assistance :-)
Rgds
Carmen

alatak

Hi
QuoteIn the admin section, under Orders & Shoppers, clicked orders and I receive this error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fitnessp/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/orders/view.html.php on line 165
Fixed. in revision 5020

QuoteNow, with Pre_i, the debug seems to indicate the Sale (stored as "Pending" in .._virtuemart_orders) is not accessed correctly.  Although the debug of the failed (Error 500) is not obvious (to me) it may be significant that querying any particular "pending" sale within VM "Orders & Shoppers | Orders" leads to an SQL error - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` =
QuoteOn inspection of the database I find there is not any `jos_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard`table, only the ..paypal one
In any case, since PayPal is the ONLY payment method, then why is the "Orders" query being made against the ...plg_standard" table?
Yes there was an error , and i have fixed it at least oone of them in revision 5020.
But there is still another one, because the SQL says that no value for virtuemart_order_id. I am still trying to find why.

This is the way triggers are working, they scans for  the triggers, for all joomla plugins published. If you are sure that you are not going to use the other payment method, for performance reason, you can unpublish it via the Joomla plugin menu.

QuoteSo i reinstalled the VM release over the current one.
Did you removed the old tables? or just reinstalled?
what  is the version of "the current one": that will help me to understand why or where is the problem.

QuoteJDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'fitnessp_jmln2.xlefz_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE from `xlefz_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 8
The query looks ok, and the name of the table also.

Try again but first go in the shipment method, and save again the shipment.

giosanything

Hi.

uninstalled version m and when I try to install version i. I get the following error "There was an error uploading this file to the server."  If I try to uploaded and then install from the server I get the following error. "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file Path does not have a valid package."  I have joomla 1.7.3

Thank You in advance for the help.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

giosanything

I tried uploading the decompressed file to the server and installed from there but I am still having the same issue. I did notice the file is over 2 MB, but is there anything I can do to get it installed?

Thanks in advance.

Carmenswart

Hi Alatak,
I reinstalled with the same version (i).
I did as you suggested, go into the shipment method and re-save.
Still the same error.
Now, today I have installed the new release version (J) over (i), and it still does the same. I cannot delete these orders.
Rgds
Carmen